With the help of a few friends, we've come up with a great new Nerf game mode specifically for our next event, Love & War.
Kings & Queens
How to play:
- The group is split up into teams of 2 (meaning each team only has 2 people in it. For instance, if you have 30 people total, there will be 15 teams.)
- Each team is made up of 1 Royalty and 1 Knight.
- Royalty and their Knight must stay together at all times. No Slitting up.
- the object of the game is to collect the most "Royal Treasures" by shooting the most Royalty.
- Once only 1 Royalty is left standing, the game is over. All the Royalty count their Treasures and the one with the most Treasures is the winner. Second place goes to the last Royalty standing.
- Knights are invincible. The only way to kill a Knight is to shoot their Royalty.
- Knights can carry any weapons they wish.
- A Knight's main objectives are to protect their Royalty, and shoot the other team's Royalty.
Royalty (King or Queen):
- Royalty have 1 life, and cannot carry any weapons.
- Royalty carry their "Royal Treasure" around their neck.
- Royalty's main objectives are to survive and collect other Royalty's Treasure in their pockets. This "Earned Treasure" must be kept secret and NOT warn around their neck.
- If a Royalty gets shot, both the Royalty and their Knight are out of the game.
- Also, the Royalty must hand over the Treasure around their neck to the opposing team who shot them. (NOT the treasure earned by shooting in their pocket, just the 1 around their neck must be relinquished)
Got Questions? Check out our FAQ and ask away!
You can also get info about more game modes here!